Leadership of yourself or others implies a direction, which requires a commitment. But that's not enough. There's a corollary commitment to developing ourselves so we can deliver. And when we take that on, others notice and are affected: it's catalytic. If this makes sense to you, let's talk.
Entering into a coaching relationship is an investment in your own development. Clients make this investment in several ways:
- Contracted coaching through your company
- Personal development funds that are provided to you by your company
- Your direct personal investment
Contact me for a free introductory call.
For leaders-in-the-works, I do some coaching on a scholarship basis, so please ask. Alternatively, I am happy to facilitate small workshops that cover some of the basics, so check with your colleagues.
Are you beyond the "kinda want to make some changes" phase? Ready to roll up your sleeves? Get the conversation started:
- Call me at 919-526-0757 (Raleigh NC)
- Email me directly at will at willpearsoncoaching dot com
- Use the contact form below. I won't share your information with anyone. Entering your information will also put you on my mailing list, but it's easy to opt out.